Designed for you to give to patients upon discharge, these videos can be personalized to look like they were produced by your institution. They provide discharge instructions,self-management guidelines, and long-term healthcare strategies. Your patients and their families can view this vital information as many times as needed.
Because today's hospital stays are shorter than ever before, patients just don't have enough time to learn self-care and risk reduction prior to going home. As a result, home-based education is even more critical to a patient's full recovery. Now, Milner-Fenwick's new in-home videos* provide a proven, affordable solution! Our videos help you to continue to educate patients after they go home. Learn more about the benefits of Milner-Fenwick home videos.
*If you're looking for a title not listed, let us know your requirements. We may be able to adapt footage from our other videos to specifically meet your needs.
- Heart Surgery: A Home Guide to Recovery HV-40
- After a Heart Attack: Recovering at Home HV-33
- Living With Heart Failure: A Home Video Guide to Self-Care HV-46
- After Your Angioplasty: A Guide to Recovery and Risk Reduction HV-32
- Asthma Self-Management: A Home Video Guide HV-37
- Living With Your Pulmonary Illness: A Home Video Guide HV-23
- Exercises You Can Do at Home: A Workout Routine for Pulmonary Patients HV-12
- Hip Replacement Surgery: A Home Video Guide to Preparing and Recovering HV-42
- Hip Replacement Surgery: Your Continued Recovery HV-44
- Knee Replacement Surgery: A Home Video Guide to Preparing and Recovering HV-43
- Knee Replacement Surgery: Your Continued Recovery HV-45
- Home Rehabilitation- Low Back Pain RV-01
- Home Rehabilitation- Low Back and Leg Pain RV-02
- Home Rehabilitation- Hip Replacement: Before Surgery RV-03
- Home Rehabilitation- Hip Replacement: After Surgery RV-04
- Home Rehabilitation- Knee Replacement: Before Surgery RV-05
- Home Rehabilitation- Knee Replacement: After Surgery RV-06