Are you an aggregator who want distinction from the competition by building out value-added solutions for your benefits packages to clients? Learn more
Strengthen employee resources and ensure your team has reliable, medically grounded health education at their fingertips. Learn more
Brands can strategically offer consumers clinically validated, brand-able health education content to support their specific health areas. Learn more
Milner-Fenwick has a long history of successfully supporting government agencies with on-point health education. Learn more
Brand-able content extends your brand into members’ homes, offices, and daily life on the go. Learn more
Patient Education has a critical role to play to meet the demands of the shifting national focus towards preventative care and quality care. Reduced readmissions, disease management, accountable care, and other compliance regulations need health content to be effective programs.
Milner-Fenwick is leading the market in production and distribution of quality, behavior focused health education, empowering individuals to play an active role in managing their health. From avoiding acute attacks, developing better management, preventing worsening conditions and disease progression to avoiding the ER, we can turn the tide of rising costs.
We believe in the power of health education as a means to prevention and cost control, and improving quality of life. We educate the industry on the importance of health education, and we collaborate on the improvement of care across the continuum.
Milner-Fenwick health videos can help you support the needs of associations and health technology platforms and their clients seeking to:
- Improve patient/client health outcomes through empowering, behavior changing content
- Meet compliance and regulation needs (safety, infection control, smoking cessation)
- Reduce readmissions; educating patients post discharge and keep them recovering safely at home
- Increase HCAHPS scores through better communications between staff and patients
- Support medication adherence
- Inform and prepare patients prior to surgery
- Support patients with shared education to family and home care providers
- Validate meaningful use
- Provide accountable care and patient centered care
- Drive patient portal utilization
- Streamline staff efforts around education and deliver consistency in communication
- Provide wellness and disease management education for healthier employees
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
To reduce the burden of cost in your organization, call: 800-432-8433