What role do you play in keeping people well? Our health education videos can help.
The medium of video, produced by experienced health education experts, offers unique benefits to patients and providers, by engaging visual and auditory senses to help patients understand their condition and comply with a treatment plan.
Consistent, streamlined patient education across your health system is easier than you think. Learn more
Challenged with improving HCAHPS scores, reducing readmissions, increasing your Patient Portal utilization? Learn more
Want to do a better job at meeting patients’ needs? Would you like to streamline your staff’s time and efforts without sacrificing patient care? Learn more
Improve the wait time experience, extend your brand to support patients at home, and arm your patients with the information they need when you aren’t sure about their base of understanding. Learn more
Support your staff and patients with proper effective health education tools, available during home visits and for all the times in between. Learn more
Individuals will be empowered and comforted in seeing real people, just like them, tell their stories of successful disease management. Learn more
Milner-Fenwick health videos can help you support the needs of associations and health technology platforms and their clients seeking to:
- Improve patient/client health outcomes through empowering, behavior changing content
- Meet compliance and regulation needs (safety, infection control, smoking cessation)
- Reduce readmissions; educating patients post discharge and keep them recovering safely at home
- Increase HCAHPS scores through better communications between staff and patients
- Support medication adherence
- Inform and prepare patients prior to surgery
- Support patients with shared education to family and home care providers
- Validate meaningful use
- Provide accountable care and patient centered care
- Drive patient portal utilization
- Streamline staff efforts around education and deliver consistency in communication
- Provide wellness and disease management education for healthier employees
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
Why is Patient Engagement a National Priority?
Too many of us move through the healthcare system as passive recipients of care. Many patients:
- are not asked how they want to be treated
- do not feel adequately informed or involved in decisions about their care
- do not understand important info healthcare providers discuss with them
- do not have the knowledge or support to maintain their health
From National Quality Forum—Healthcare Priorities and Goals:
"Many patients need access to appropriate tools and support that equip them with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively manage their health. Self-management strategies can help patients avoid exacerbations or setbacks, which can lead to burdensome and preventable treatments and hospitalizations..."
Read the full whitepaper
Milner-Fenwick provides quality health education to support individual's throughout their health journey. Explore our care provider solutions.