Public Health, education, prevention and wellness; healthcare reform; international health. Learn more
Awareness, funding grants, community initiatives, care resources. Learn more
Outcomes studies, training, best practices. Learn more
Educational resources for your clients. Learn more
Compelling content and support for health initiatives. Learn more
Education for members from prevention to recovery. Learn more
Thought leaders and health promoters play an important role in keeping people well.
Milner-Fenwick is a leading advocate in the importance of quality, behavior focused health education.
We support research initiatives and studies. Both further the cause of health education as a means to prevention and cost control, and improving quality of life. We educate the industry on the importance of health education, and we collaborate on the improvement of care across the continuum.
Milner-Fenwick health videos can help you support the needs of associations and health technology platforms and their clients seeking to:
- Improve patient/client health outcomes through empowering, behavior changing content
- Meet compliance and regulation needs (safety, infection control, smoking cessation)
- Reduce readmissions; educating patients post discharge and keep them recovering safely at home
- Increase HCAHPS scores through better communications between staff and patients
- Support medication adherence
- Inform and prepare patients prior to surgery
- Support patients with shared education to family and home care providers
- Validate meaningful use
- Provide accountable care and patient centered care
- Drive patient portal utilization
- Streamline staff efforts around education and deliver consistency in communication
- Provide wellness and disease management education for healthier employees
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
To team with Milner-Fenwick in health initiatives & education, call Jodi Bates @ 800-432-8433 ext. 253.