View Titles Pricing Rate Card
Effective Health Education Videos from Bedside to Classroom
When patients need a more comprehensive view of their condition, procedure or self-care skills, HealthClips® InDepth provides the right solution. These clinically tested videos are an ideal way to teach patients at various points of care – from diagnosis to home recovery.
InDepth video content engages patients and motivates them toward positive behavior change. The programs make a powerful impact with their easy-to-understand graphics, animation, patient-centered teaching, and the unmatched credibility of real patient experiences.
Use HealthClips InDepth in a variety of settings
- Use bedside on your CCTV or video on-demand system.
- Show on portable devices - DVD players, tablets, and laptops.
- Add to your website to promote a specific health initiative or center of excellence.
- Play at health fairs and other community events.
See how quality videos make communication easy.
Start a conversation and help put your patients on the road to better health.
The InDepth library topics include current top health education priorities:
- Quality of care issues (patient safety, infection control, fall prevention, medication safety, and pain management)
- Costly disease management such as diabetes, heart failure and pulmonary conditions
- Expensive surgical procedures like CABG and joint replacement
- Wellness education including nutrition, weight control, exercise, smoking cessation, stress and depression
Over 120 videos are available in Spanish. All of them are closed captioned to aid comprehension and comply with the American Disability Act.
Browse Video Library Topics
Companion Handouts for Key Videos
Handouts to complement select InDepth titles are available with your purchase. Each handout includes action items and interactive and note-taking sections for patients. These PDF documents can be easily printed and emailed to patients.
View the Top 100 InDepth Videos
You can preview the best-selling releases in a handy packaged collection:
See the Collection View Collection Titles