Newest Version of HealthClips Essentials Library Released
691 Titles including new titles on Wellness, New Mom & Newborn Care, Diabetes and more
Are you engaging patients across the care continuum?
Answering this question in the affirmative has driven the development of HealthClips® Essentials video library. From the start, the library targets patients’ needs by delivering the right information at the right time. They empower patients to participate and act...to heal or improve their health.
How do patients benefit with the Essentials?
The Essentials videos provide small, easily digestible "bites of video" to aid comprehension and fit into limited viewing times. Think of them as "flexible video building blocks." By picking and choosing from the library, healthcare providers can create a custom video library for many care pathways.
Can the videos be shown at all touch points of patient care?
We recommend using the right amount of content across the care continuum. That's why the Essentials videos were designed to use within all healthcare settings, in the patient's home, or wherever there is a connection to the internet. Effective with patients, their family or caretakers, or targeted to population health in the community or workplace.
With Essentials, you get all the advantages plus integration into almost any delivery platform:
From websites, interactive patient care systems, video-on-demand TV systems, patient channels, digital signage and other interactive learning environments including telehealth and mHealth solutions; we've got you covered!
Over 691 video titles in English, and over 580 titles in Spanish:
- Averaging 3-4 minutes in length
- Focus on a single aspect of a medical process, procedure, or condition
- Center on a defined learning objective with powerful images, patient-centered teaching, and the unmatched credibility of real patients
- Closed captioned in both English and Spanish.
Resources and support to improve outcomes:
- Transcripts of the presentation are provided to reinforce the video content.
- Comprehension questions measure patients understanding - include responses in patients records.
- Teach-back points reveal patient understanding and confirm comprehension.
- Content objectives, thumbnail pictures, descriptions and other information provided.
- ICD Coding provided with the metadata helps certified EHR technology users to provide specific education resources.
A turn-key & personalized website video delivery option for health education:
Introducing HealthClips® WebExpress. You can easily integrate Milner-Fenwick's health video education for use anywhere! Customized video library websites make it easy! Find out more.